Jerk Jerk Jerk lol ever since Breakthrough 2009, for real... Thanks for introducing this to me fellas. So if you haven't seen what it looks like already, here's Charle's Version of it:
& I know that in Traphik's / Timothy De la Ghetto's latest video, he's also jerkin at CSULB lol
Also tomorrow is my old high schools' gender feud and I'm planning to go to it to support the tradition as well as wearin blue to support the guys or maybe just white to be neutral =) speaking of high school, I just dropped my brother and his friend off to school this morning and I totally saw my little brother's name on the digital marquee and it said athlete of the month =) and apparently MY picture is still up with my volleyball team when we took one of the titles at a volleyball tournament so I'm hunting that down tomorrow.
Another thing that's happening tomorrow is this Band[aid] showcase and if you guys don't know what it is, here's the promo video.
I definitely really want to go to show love and support for Poreotics. Also because I want to meet AJ Rafael and get a chance to talk with him to even get his support for my Breakthrough 2k10 project =)
After hanging out with mr. Tony Dang from Public Empire & TruStar I've decided to help him promote for his event and might even just stop by and show love =) It'll be held at Sharks in Costa Mesa & will be free before 10:30pm if you can give me or them your name for the guestlist by tomorrow.
So no more promotions and back to my regular postage.
I stayed in and worked on finding a job or something during the summer to help me keep stable financially when i'm here. I'm hoping to work at Knott's Berry Farm again and maybe even be a lifeguard or Emergency Medical Technician. We'll see what happens. I'm still going to try for fry's since I'll be going there soon to look for a battery charger anyway.
Tony came to pick me up and we had a last minute change in plans but it's cool. One of these days, I'll go to spectrum again. So we ended up going to LA and I thought that we were gonna see some of those graffitti'd walls and whatever but we ended up cruising around venice. We were actually hungry and since we passeed rodeo drive and ended up in beverly hills, I just mentioned Pinks and we ended up going there. We stopped and played with the navigation to find it then got there within 10 minutes. Long story short, we didn't have enough cash and this one guy paid for us. He was so nice and we ended up taking a picture of him and his two lady friends. (picture soon will be posted)
Tony got a call from his homies to meet them at Bar Louie in Anaheim so it took awhile for us to get there but we ended up there in one piece. I asked Tony how long many people were there and he said there'd be a pretty big group... YEAH NO KIDDING i walked outside to the patio and there was probably 15+ there so it felt like an "all eyes on us" kinda thing.
I reunited with thai phuoc and son and we were hanging out. I guess it is flattering when someone says I've seen your videos, you can dance! but when they were poking at each other how to jerk and then they get rowdy'd up and hype up the group to get me to dance... it is NERVEWRECKING hahaha i ended up doing it though so it was fun. I got to order mr. Tony Dang and drink and someone saw I was drinking the Midori Sour and admitted that they got messed up from it... lol funny.
had a drink with phuoc then another with thai and caught up with them. haven't seen them since my sophomore year or whatever in high school but it's so crazy that we can just talk and catch up like the gaps aren't even there. those little punks I used to see play volleyball or just chill are all grown up with plans for their lives now. lol yeah i'm looking forward to seeing more of them and just catching up.
i got pretty warmed up to everyone pretty quick and it was one of those... alright let's see how many names I can remember and they started messing with me lol. Iono how it ended up being... hey let's find a girl for cyndy but it led to that and seriously, there weren't any hot girls there lol ANYWAY we ended up going out to eat and the guys... omg... one of the group of guys took one of the benches and the alarm seriously went off. we had to take off separately and I had to debate whether to leave with thai and phuoc or tony but i felt hella bad if tony went alone so i went with him haahha.
it was an awesome drive from anaheim back to the grove (imma call garden grove that now.. "the grove"). it wasn't until we almost got to where we were gonna eat and then the cops pulled Tony over... all bad from there cuz we were left there for the longest time but we ended up just getting a warning. racers and all that stuff... lol guys wanting to showboat. Apparently everyone said I didn't help the situation cuz my hands were in the air (tony's car is a convertible) and i was waving it everytime he sped off lol. Brookhurst and Westminster where I used to live... around that area is where we got pulled off... lame lol we ate and talked about car business and ticket issues and all that.
I couldn't get a hold of the mother and brother so I ended up knocking the hell out at tony's. seriously just collapsed on the corner of his bed by his fish tank and passed out. lol woke up at 6 and got picked up from the mother and drove my brother to school so I can get the car and here I am.
still a long day to go. let's see if i can get a job! yeah... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment