2 requests to make fliers. One for a bake sale and another for a real estate agent. I really hope that I get paid for these down the line or at least support from my friends who I'm helping when I work on my project for Breakthrough =)
= = =
What's going to happen with Rhythm Inc. after you're gone? I seriously think the same thing but I mean, it was expected to happen and I think that it's inevitable... I still want to continue the Breakthrough Dance Competition but I don't know if I'll have a team strong enough to carry this on. By all means, I just want to have others to share in the success of a great event and still keep us in the loop. I'm starting to see already that each one of the Rhythm Inc. dancers have set themselves up to go far with what they've accomplished being on the team and just being able to go far with it. It just makes me so happy that I can talk to each and every single one of them and I can expect great things. That's why I'm not as worried if I do leave because even if the team's name isn't used as often and even if "we die out" (which I don't think we will cuz I'm still gonna represent it everywhere I go), I feel like each and every individual on the team now has their place and memory to be happy about. We'll see how this goes. There will be bumps in the road and every leaving leader tends to take with them the team, as I've seen with the past Rhythm Inc. leaders but I hope that those on the team now can learn from that and still stay strong for as long as they can and help the team grow rather than abandoning that family.
As I called my friends from SoCal to congratulate them for taking the titles at these local dance competitions, I get news that they've stopped dancing and it's just surprising to me but at the same time, it's helping me ease closer to it. It's a comfortable feeling that they've been able to let go and still remain in the dance scene. The friends that I've talked to who stopped dancing are the ones who got me into the scene in the first place, ever since I was watching them and learning from them in high school. They're amazing people outside of the scene and I will always and forever look up to them: Vu Nguyen, Vincent Nguyen, Celine Arradaza and Ivan Garcia. Amazing and still going with their outside projects. I think that of course I will miss being on stage but at the same time, I now want to be in the audience and just be happy for those really wanting to pursue something in that field. Kayla Roberts, know the name =)
= = =
if it's America's Best Dance Crew why are there so many seasons? I question what they mean by "the best" now if there's going to be like... 4 or more of them. Iono... the show name and whatever is whack but I'm not gonna hate on the opportunity and time to get recognized for teams and dancers who are trying to get out there. Seeing friends and people that I've met on the show is really amazing and it's just fun to sit down and talk to them about their drive and motivation. Anyway, I know of some people who are auditioning for Season 4 already and I'm excited to see if they use my ideas and what not to show on TV =) June 6th is the audition in LA. I'm debating whether or not I want to be there and show my moral support lol if it's anything like the dance scene already, I'm gonna have so much fun!
= = =
I'm going to be recruiting so many teams this summer to be at Breakthrough 2k10, you have no idea!
= = =
The month of June has some crazy dance opportunities in SoCal. Not sure if I want to go to all of them but just knowing about it for now is overwhelming lol can't wait to plan the Rhythm Inc. trip to SoCal
No comments:
Post a Comment