27 May 2009

Tweets: My POV

Just started replying to stuff on twitter... I've tried following people on twitter to get it to my phone but there are just people who abuse the crap out of twitters and some people who I realize I would rather not hear their tweets at every hour of the day... as much as I love them... I want to just tell them that they're abusing the crap out of it.

I can't say that I haven't because according to more than one people now... since I've synched my twitter with my facebook, people who I hang out with say that every other update is mine and I really have apologized for it and promised that I will cut down on my updates. I just feel bad for my boyfriend cuz now he's gonna have to hear most of it lol (jk babe, imma try my best not to bug you as much also).

Not everyone has a twitter, so those who haven't, I'm sorry if there are assholes out there pressuring you to make one. Same with facebook and myspaces.... twitter is just another social network and it's not for everyone so I don't see why people make such a big fuss about it to make sure EVERYONE is on there. If anything it makes me a little mad when people try to get others to join social networks... it's just as annoying to watch this happen as it is to hear your friend trying to convince you to like something when it's obvious that you're not that into it.

On the flipside, for those who have considered twitter but is afraid that they don't have an interesting life. I would like to disagree but then again I can't say that I haven't read some of the dullest tweets... As we were leaving Main Place today, Van told me that I shouldn't be saying anything since I tweet a lot too but at least I'm trying to strike thought and imagination about where I am and what I'm doing (at least I feel like it) lol whereas some others tweet about some pretty random things that deserves chuckles followed by wow i guess that's fascinating... but you know how it's like when you read FML and you think, well... that's nothing too bad to complain about... you're really just a brat/cry baby... yeah to me it's kinda like that.

I guess when I started using twitter, I assumed that it was one of those social network tools to keep my friends and myself updated with where people are especially since I can't talk to everyone at the same time so it'd be nice to indirectly hear from someone that they're having fun at some places:

- FarEast Movement in Florida
- Devon having a blast in Mexico
... people driving from and to the bay

yadda yadda

it's even on facebook when I notice that my friends are in Nicaragua, Spain, France, Japan, and all that fun stuff.

Or maybe i'm used to just reading about things that are beyond complaints that now when I do get updates on just complaints or giggles... i get a little frustrated. it's one thing to complain about traffic going down the 405 freeway but it's another to complain about not having anything to do...

I hope this makes sense.

All in all... it's been a random day like always and I've been able to pull myself together from a bad day like yesterday. I hope my bub gets his job(s) and his financial matters get taken care of--likewise with everyone else in academic debt and such.

got to visit drowzy tonight and saw some others that i met at Bar Louie in Anaheim. Different atmosphere since this was a bar and I was dressed professionally... but it was kinda funny cuz they knew me as the "jerkin girl" so they kept tellin me to jerk and whatever and since there was a dance floor at Bleu... yeah it was completely not part of the scene so I just left. it was nice seeing the folks again though.

nothing else to say until things actually start falling through. I can't wait to tell my mom about my jobs though so that she can worry less. Even if I end up not liking these jobs... they are summer jobs and they will help pay for house rent as well as my tuition and such for summer. let's hope that this all goes well so that I can save up enough for this trip to australia and maybe even vietnam next summer to finally visit my mom's side of the family after 10 years. i'm still really jealous that they have 2 mansions over there and all that land lol

anyway, good luck to all the community colleges here in SoCal as well as the high schools in NorCal to finish up with their last week of school! & I hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend =) I can't wait to see all the vegas pictures and all the crazy stories people have to tell me.

it was don's birthday yesterday and I got to wish him a happy birthday.

Desi Kathleen and Chris are down here in Long Beach from Tracy, CA so I hope to see them soon and hope that they're having an awesome time in the greater LA area =)

More updates later, I'm a little tired, but I'm still thinking of June and can't wait to see him again.

No comments: