So today's one of those days where I went on my Google Reader and I started catching up on everyone's stories and other things that strikes my interests. Also, I took the time to open my Outlook and finally read the flagged messages and decided to reply to them finally.
So much to read and so much to write that I just gotta have a night to do everything.
It's 6:45 PM right now and at 7:00 pm tonight, my friend Vincent Nguyen on behalf of Kodaque Productions will be on TV on channel 44.4 in the greater LA area so I'm going to go see how he's doing along with his crew with what they have to say on tv! So proud of him and his VERY YOUNG group of workers hitting up the GGUSD and just getting support through the years. I've yet to see this guy and hang out with him for about 9 years now but when we randomly bumped into each other at a Black Friday at Target, he was busy shooting one of their shorts so I couldn't bother lol. Anyway, here's their youtube account if anyone's interested: http://www.youtube.com/user/kodaqueproductions
so i got this as a reply to one of my texts today, "it makes me smile more often seeing a text from cyndy nguyen than twitter lol." and it made me smile to read this cuz i feel the same way but a message from someone is a message from someone so i'm not gonna throw a fit lol i see where you're coming from though (you know who you are).
I was supposed to have a lunch with someone and their team today but there's such a strong side of me now that's so stingy on money that it's not even funny lol I can't remember the last time I was out with a friend in socal and even then I was probably hesitant to spend my money. I definitely miss working and school is already over for me by the end of next week so we'll see what happens.
Anime expo and Comic Con is coming up and I didn't realize it was as close as this weekend... lame. I JUST got some money but I gotta pay the bills. Like lil john says, "life's tough" lol at least I get to see him and the rest of the LQ gang on sunday at their basketball game at the Anaheim Stadium!! =) I'm looking forward to that since it'll be my first time out in awhile with the SoCal friends and I get to support an awesome friend finally after the many times he's been to my high school to either watch my games or teach me everything that I had to know about football haha. yes, praise lil john. (and that's how i put you on blast on my blog, buddy lol)
a lot of the girl friends are traveling now a days and it doesn't stop at new york and just within the states. so many are going abroad and just living their life over there in asia, europe, and even australia. i don't hear enough from the girls but i definitely see their pictures and read their blogs and i'm impressed as to how far everyone's heading out on their own and i can't wait to bump into them randomly and just have one hell of a catch up. Reminds me of when i bumped into hannah and scroniee at 24 in huntington beach and we just had one of the most random talks in the parking lot while MMVT waited (my bad).
which reminds me... after summer school i should start planning more kickbacks and get togethers... which sucks but is fun since it's never at my place anymore lol but it's definitely gonna be a good time talking to everyone again =)
"have you done your rounds yet?" i think lil john said this to me my first week of summer back here in SoCal. I think i need to get back into doing that lol
ps. ONE OF MY BEST AND CLOSEST FRIENDS just got into an auto accident while I was up north this past weekend =( WINNIE ING, i hope you feel so much better and that everyone is taking care of you over there at that dark cave of a room of yours lol i can't wait to hang out with you again especially since the last time it was me being on the phone for 4 hours with someone. I'M SO SORRY!!! you HAVE TO BE OK since we still need to go clubbing and show these boppers how the real feisty girls of the 714 does it hahaha I LOVE YOU!!
speaking of love... i wanted to give a shout out to Aileen and Carolyn too.. but in due time. I'm gonna go see what my friend Vince has to say on the tube now lol
No comments:
Post a Comment