Likewise, I am glad that I was able to sit down with a few to talk over the phone about what's going on and even those who haven't responded to my texts/calls/messages: you can't blame me for trying.
And in all honesty, it's more as to helping someone rather than wanting to gossip in both directions. It's unfortunate that I haven't spoken to some in awhile and when an issue erupts, it's when we can finally catch up and continue things where they left off =) thus the ending result is still something to look forward to.
So far I have heard about all of talk about EDC and everyone else is either on tour or at a showing or casting lol. Apart from those who are working a lot, I'm still glad I can still find time to text and chat it up and laugh about everything and anything like nothing's the matter <3
I was going to go into some things about commitment, leadership, perseverance, selfishness, and just crying online to people and making issues publicly but maybe some other time cuz i'm sharing an awesome conversation with ben right now haha
[19:06] Ben Yuh: this is like your theme song
[19:06] Ben Yuh: http://
[19:08] x ms cyndy: lmao westlife
[19:08] Ben Yuh: lol
oh yeah... i know i've said this before but... when people hook up. i hope the guy realizes that his girlfriend has other guys on her buddy list of friends as well as the girl recognizing that the guy she's dating also has screen names of girls on their buddy list. hmmm... so this jealousy thing doesn't make sense to me unless your trust is THAT bad.
i'm just saying =) let's be real now, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment