11 July 2009

3 Days to Finish this Survey… geez

This'll keep you reading for a while was his title and I took this from him… when he posted this 6 years ago just cuz I wanna compare answers lol


1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
him:
The Little Mermaid... omg, Ariel is soooo hott! Under the sea! haha!
me:
Beauty and the Beast. The art is amazing and you can't hate the soundtrack =)


2. What's your favorite number?
him:
let's see... ummm... grrrr... uhhhhh... pi
me:
lol he would put a silly answer. Mine is 5 then 2


3. The last thing you doodled?
him:
The last thing I what??? Oh.... hahaha! Silly me...
me: he didn't even answer the question! Lol I doodled "PACIFIC" in my notebook paper… yeah, don't ask.


 

4. Favorite noise?
him:
my close close friends know what my favorite noise is. :D
me: I don't think I'm going to learn anything new from him with these answers lol favorite noise… idk I remember hearing somewhere that people react positively to the sound of paper ripping… lol I would try it but maybe it has to be someone else who's ripping the paper (shrugs) lol


5. If you could change your birthday to any day of the year what would it be?
him:
Wow... never thought about it. I'd pick February 30th! (My birthday would only happen every 400 years. haha!)
me:
lmao wow… well since I don't celebrate my birthday I would have to pick the same thing as him just to avoid celebrating it still lol


6. Favorite vacation spot?
him:
My bed
me:
yeah he beat me to it lol


7. What was the last concert you attended?
him:
Next Phaze Live in Stockton! BYAAAAH!!!!
me:
I'm smiling cuz of the last thing he said lol. Last concert… Boys II Men in Pleasanton, 2 years ago.


8. Last alcoholic beverage?
him:
I just took a shot of Skyy Vodka! What are the chances that question would have came up...
me: Malibu Peach or something, I don't remember… maybe lol


9. Favorite band of the 90s?
him:
hmmmmm... the rubber band? OH! You meant like a singing group...
me: lol what the heck… yeah he's definitely more fun and creative than I was at the age of 18. I was really into BSB and 112.


10. Favorite item in your room?
him:
haha! I have a whole backpack full of things. Friendship games sure was fun!
me: my blanket at the moment cuz it's cold here! Yes socal summer nights


11. Most played song on iTunes?
him:
on my iTunes or in the whole world? Please be more specific!
me: I don't use itunes lol I like how he yells at the quiz… I think he was buzzing off the shot he just took not too long ago lol


12. Favorite word?
him:
word
me:
hey lol


13. Have you ever had a For Sale sign on your front lawn?
him:
yes!
me:
I don't think so


14. Ever kissed a member of the same sex?
him:
............................. fuck this questionarre!
me:
yup lol


15. How many people on your top 8 have you kissed?
him:
hahahahahaha! Filipinos kiss every girl goodbye.
me:
aint that the truth ^^ lol but uh… on myspace 2 and on facebook 4 lol


16. Licked?
him:
OoOoOoOo... tu shé!!! Where?
me:
geez… lol yeah idk how to answer this and I'm still smiling cuz he talks the SAME way now lol


17. Homemade cards or storebought?
him:
home made. Toilet paper card are the best!
me: hahahaha homemade ftw lol


18. Road trips or airplanes?
him:
road trips all the way! BYAAAAAAH!!! WTF is grape juice! I want some grape drink!
me:
crazy ass… lol I prefer road trips on the west coast.. idk how I'd last driving to the east coast.


19. Do you own a whip?
him:
I have whip cream. :D
me: lol cool hoowip!


20. Most consecutive days spent with one friend?
him:
hahahahahaha! I live with one of my friends!
me: do people really count the days? Crazy…


21. Farthest vacation?
him:
The moon! mwahaha!
me: I hope he's drunk or else I'm dating a lunatic right now lol


22. Largest number of people you've slept in a bed with at one time?
him:
Hahahahahaha! holy crap... the memories. The most was 5. But the first thing I thought of was when Mae scared the sh*t out of me in bed.
me:
I think it might have been the trip to Mexico with the girls, we even have pictures lol


23. Best middle-of-the-night fast food place?
him:
$0.99 Tacos baby! I'll order 20 of them!
me: Jack in the box Ciabatta Burger or Taco Bell's soft tacos


24. Nickelodeon or Disney channel?
him:
disney channel. Brenda Song.... *sigh*
me: Disney Channel =)


25. First thing you see when you look away from your computer screen?
him:
My room mate... hahah! Not the best sight for sore eyes.
me: my clock next to my external hard drive


26. Beach or pool?
him:
a BEACH!!! Duh!!!
me: Depends. I like to do my morning laps but I love the breeze at the beach. I can tan at either lol


27. Have you ever run through the neighbor's sprinklers in the middle of the night?
him:
Yes! And I was in my underwear too!
me: nope… Francis is an interesting person lol


28. Ever snuck out?
him:
Yeah... many many many many times
me: I only did this once cuz the first time I did it, my dad followed me and it was all bad since it was me and a guy that left together.


29. Most annoying song?
him:
can't think at the moment, but I'll let you know when I remember
me: "get my swag on… yeaahhh" sorry farmer and lil john.. I just can't take those Deep South/Country singing songs…


30. Coke of Pepsi?
him:
pepsi! haha! Dave Chappelle.... haha!
me: pepsi


31. Ever gotten into a fight with your best friend over a boy?
him:
Wtf?!?! Fight over a boy? ..... ok, maybe once, but it wasn't even like that!
me: I usually avoid this ever since my FIRST encounter with a best friend over a boy cuz she implanted in my head that he wasn't worth our friendship =) and now we're all good friends still. Since 5th grade!


32. Ever had an insanely horrible haircut?
him:
Remember them bowl haircuts?
me: yeah last year when this lady cut my hair and said "see now you can see your colors…" when I dyed my hair so that my blond would behidden, ugh!!


33. What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard anyone say?
him:
"What's the stupidest thing you have ever heard anyone say?"
me: lol "I started that!"


34. Ever sat on a rooftop?
him:
*sigh* yes
me: yeah… awesome times


35. Have you ever hugged a stranger?
him:
I'm Frankie! Yeah!
me: yup. Thanks to the Filipino community in Stockton for introducing me to this.


36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
him:
I'm Frankie! Yeah!
me: kinda? My ex boyfriend's mom whenever I say hi to her. The first time we met and I gave her a kiss on the cheek… lol


37. Have you ever gotten into a stranger's car?
him:
I'm Frankie! Yeah!
me: geez hun… hahaha three answers in a row. I HAVE gotten into a stranger's car cuz we were barely friends for a day… yeah


38. Have you ever ridden in a taxi?
him:
...... Yeah!
me: yup! In mexico when it was a van and we fit 16 people in there hahahah


39. What class do you have the best grade in?
him:
holy sh*t... I missed class today. haha!
me: wow… at his answer. Lol I had the best grade in Digital Design and then General Chemistry


40. Ever talked on the phone all night?
him:
yes... and my phone bill was a bitch
me:
yup. More than once by now at this age


41. Did you ever have to turn your card to RED in elementary school?
him:
yeah... but it wasn't my fault! They said the glue was edible!!!
me: I don't remember. I've been sent to the principal's office more than once though lol.


42. Biggest pet peeve?
him:
hahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry... hehehehe... Biggest pet peeve
me: wow I totally have to agree!! I don't like "hehe" and people who chew with their mouths open


43. What's the background on your phone?
him:
a picture of the drinks I had last night. Pepsi, Red Bull, Jagur, Jack Daniels, and Skyy Vodka
me:
a wallpaper of black and white daisies that I got from deviantart.

44. Favorite insult?
him:
Will you be my Kuya......... hahahah!
me:
you gotta be a certain height to ride this, honey. hahhah


45. Ever been banned from anywhere? If so , where?
him:
oh yeah...... there was this one time, in band camp...
me: yeah I was banned from certain casinos for three years and I was banned from the mall for 6 months.


46. Favorite time of the day?
him:
Thursday!!!!
me: what the heck babe? Hahha favorite time: 7pm


47. Ever slept in the display beds at a store?
him:
hahahaha! I love Ikea
me: not fully on slept but I've laid in it.. lol who hasn't?!


48. Ever met a celebrity?
him:
hmmm... I've never met any... >.<
me: yeah I live in Little Saigon… all of freakin Asia and Paris by Night casts live here! My brother was best friends with Van Son's son!


49. Ever broken into a house?
him:
dee de dee....
me: nope


50. What's the craziest thing you've done while giving / receiving a piggyback ride?
him
my fingers "accidentally" went up a girls... dee de dee...

me: what the heck? Wow… just stuck on his answer now lol








70 QUIRKS ABOUT ME -

1. Initials:
FJG.

me: ATN

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
..... HOW SAD! I don't know anyone with the same birthday

me: Henry Khai Nguyen

3. Last thing you ate: Pepperoni pizza. OH SHIT! I left it at work. Argh....
me: Lucky Charms cereal


4. For or against same sex marriage:
Who cares???
me: for


5. I say Shotgun! You say?
Watermelon
me: AK 47


6. Last person(s) you hugged?
Sony from work.
me: Jonathan for the invite and good day


7. Do you believe in God?
Amen!
me:
yup


8. How many U.S states have you been to?
ummm... 5.6... don't ask.
me: 3


9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in: Define lived in.
me: one


10. Ever lived outside of the US:
Nope.
me:
yes


11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
HAHAHA! HaHaHaHa... hahaha... hehe... *cough* My eyes
me: I like my eyes, too =)


13. Who is your best friend?
My dearest and closest friend... always there for me... Jack Daniel
me: I can name a couple =) Winnie, lil john, alex, lisa, dennis, farmer, abe, Robert, aileen and everyone else I really need to catch up with


14. Why are you still up?
Do you mean physically??? :D
me: because it's only 3:48 in the afternoon


15. Who made you angry today?
This crazy customer who hung up on the phone on me. Grrrr....
me: nobody yet, I haven't replied to any messages, checked comments and stuff yet cuz I feel like I'm going to get a storm of responses =( I'm not ready for that yet


16. Favorite type of Food?:
pizza!!!!
me: refreshing ones throughout the day and a nice hot bowl of something during the night


17. Favorite holiday:
Everyday is a holiday for me. Byaaah!!!
me: Christmas because that's when everyone shows each other so much love =)


18. Do you download music:
Is this a trick question to get arrested for downloading illegally? Because if it is, the answer is no... if not, yes i do.

Me: lol nice answer

19. What illegal things have you done
dee de dee......... is this another trick question?
me: driven without a seatbelt?


20. Are you shy?
;) Holla!
me: I used to be REALLY shy despite me singing at weddings since I was younger and performed on stage. Those weren't really social things, those were more talents that I used to express myself.


21. Would you date the person the posted this?
Considering the fact that she's a girl... yes.
me: iono… maybe I'll think about it =)


22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
yes, many people have played with me... I mean, played for me.
me: yes and yes =) I've yet to have something done publicly but that's besides the point I guess lol


23. Do you love anyone?
Yes... my mom, my dad and sometimes my sister... sometimes...
me: yes I do love my mom, my brother, my sister, then my dad lol


24. Do you like Bush?
Which one?
me: he WOULD answer this… but no I did not like Bush


25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, but if anyone wants to go I'll gladly come along
me: no but I really want to go


26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
hahaha! Yes! (inside joke)
me: no I have not lol


27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
>.< no comment
me: close enough? Lol but yeah…


28. How much money ya got?:
How much do YOU got?
me: not enough to live comfortably


29. Have you met a real redneck?
Yes, they come into Best Buy all the time.
me: nope


30. How is the weather right now:
I'm indoors right now so i wouldn't know. Why would I want to know the weather anyway when I'll be inside all night?
me: it's hot

31.What are you listening to right now: porn... i meant... crap
me: Story of the Year – Until the Day I Die


32. What is your current fav song?
Now and Forever
me: Linkin Park – New Divide


33. What was the last movie you watched?
Dave Chappelle Live at the Fillmore... or does that count as a documentary???
me:
Madeleine



34. Do you wear contacts:
Nope
me:
nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Best Buy... *sigh*
me: SickStep's House


36. What are you afraid of?
Well, there was this one time in band camp........
me: losing my family completely


37. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
I just bought a sticker and put it on my arm. Does that count?
me: three piercings and no tattoos


38. How many pets do you have:
One. Sisters make the best pet!
me: none lol I like his answer =P


39. What's one thing you've learned.
That this damn quirk question thingy is too damn long
me: appreciate differences and learn from them rather than criticize with a closed mind.


41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel Frap with extra EXTRA caramel
me: iced caramel machiatto


42. Have you ever fired a gun:
What? What kind of question is that? HAHA! Have I ever fired a gun??? .... no
me:
yes I have. Thanks Ben, Ryan, and Mike for taking me =)


43. Are you missing someone?
One... two.. three... nope! Everyone seems to be here
me: yeah I guess so lol


44. Fav. TV show?
Family Guy! Giggity Giggity! All right...
me: That 70's Show,


45. Do you have an ipod?:
A silver iPod mini. But it doesn't work.
me: nope


46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
yeah. people say I look like bruce lee. Imma chop that muthafuckin' desk in half like, BYAAAAAAAAAH!

Me: nope

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Trea Patricks... yes...
me: Frankie Gatdula


49. Favorite movie of all time?
Debbie Does Dallas... I mean... crap...
me: Zoolander


50. Do you find yourself loved?
sometimes
me: sometimes


51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
0.o
me: yup.. some more anal than others (no pun intended)


52. Favorite flower:
The one on Super Mario that give you special fire powers!
me: lmao I love his answer! I love carnations cuz they last longer, I love tulips because they're delicate, and I love lilies because they're beautiful. Yup but a combination of these are horrific!—a guy has already mailed me an order of carnations already in a glass vase, with a poem and card for valentine's day so THE IDEA HAS BEEN DONE, therefore… NO IDEAS lol remember middle school when people bought carnations for each other? It must have been a wreck for someone to buy another special person a flower only to get shut down cuz another guy or girl bought them more than that SMH back in the days when hearts were so easily broken and so fragile.


53. Butter, plain, Kettle, or salted popcorn?
Caramel
me: i love his answer!


54. What Magazines are you reading:
hehehehehehe.... :) ..... you act like i can afford magazines!
me: same answer as him lol that's why I go to barnes and nobles


55. Have you ever ridden in a limo:
Yeppppppp.
me: yes I have! For the first time ever in 07 for alexys and rose's high school graduation =P


56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes.
me:
yup


58. What's something that really bugs you?
this freakin' quirk sh*t! how many f***ing questions are there???
me:
the heat right now cuz it's making me sweat like mad crazy


60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
His old music. But whenever I see him now... I run like Thriller!
me:
I like his classics


61. Whats your favorite smell?
:D
me: bicardi melon / cucumber melon lol


62. Favorite basketball team:
What is this thing you call basketball?
me: no favorite team but I know more about the lakers


63. Favorite cereal:
Honey Bunches of Oats
me: I love cereal period.

64. Do you drive: >.< Do I drive?!?!?! Muthafucka... I'm 21 b*tch!!!
me: yup. Funny… to respond to his answer. I know people who didn't get their drivers license til they were 20 because living in san Francisco, they didn't need to drive lol


65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
4 days... man... them Jager Bombs were good......
me: I don't remember


66. Last time you went bowling?
two weeks ago
me: last summer


67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
OMG... You don't want to know.... BLEH!!! bad memories......
me:
underneath alex's living room table after Breakthrough 2009 lmao I was fckn tired!


68. Who was your last phone call?:
Inez... but here damn voicemail is full.
me: my mom checking to see how I'm doing at home =)


69.Last time you were at work?
Today about 3 hours ago... yahoo.....
me: 2 weeks ago substituting for Devon's class


70. Whats your favorite state to be in:
Philippines!

Me: California lol

No comments: