04 January 2011

Topic #1: List three countries you’d like to visit, and why you want to go.

1. Any island country -- I want to experience what it's like to drive around the island or walk around the island in a day and just feel secluded from the industrial lifestyle. there's one thing to be listening to wavefront from huntington beach but I feel like it'll feel so much different knowing that if i drive a mile or 10 miles out in the opposite direction that i'm going to hit another beach lol. i hate wearing sweaters over layers of clothes and I just want to be able to wear my bikini top all the time and enjoy that feeling of beach wind, sand, and bonfire smell in my hair sleeping and waking up... it just sounds really nice.

2. Any country with hidden nature routes or paths to nature's finest -- i don't know about most people but i like to breathe lol surround me with nature like trees, waterfalls, but not too much that it'll make me feel like i'm in a safari or amazon (chomps like a piranha). i want to explore and go to those diamond, jewel, caves. I've seen the grand canyon stuff more than once already but i want to be able to experience what it's like to be surrounded by it.

3. Japan, one of the most busiest countries(?) -- i can't enjoy being surrounded by "nothing" if i haven't experienced a place that has "everything" so I want to be able to witness the lives of those who are in these type of settings. I feel like these are the people who are most self aware of their accomplishments/failures while complying to the social norm without actually having to announce it to the world but that's just my vague generalization of them. I want to talk to them and be in their shoes for a day just to experience the extremities of having so much to do down to what their day offs are like.

No comments: